Asbury Park, NJ
Global Gourmet Personal Chef
Asbury Park, NJ
Phone: (732) 693-6008
Pager: (732) 219-3043
Owner: Dan Yacowitz
Years of Experience: 6 years as a professional chef
Business Hours: Please call anytime
Wouldn’t you like a personal chef?
Description of Services:
- What is a Personal Chef? A personal chef…
- Cooks 20 meals, or a week’s worth of dinners-in one day (5 entrees, 4 portions each) for you to save in your refrigerator to eat when you want to.
- Cooks in your home using his own equipment.
- Works for you to customize menus to your taste.
- Does all the food shopping.
- Is different from a caterer or private chef.
- Why would you need a personal chef?
- We solve the “What’s for dinner?” problem! We are more economical than going out or taking in food after working all day and then being stuck in traffic trying to get home. Wouldn’t you like to come home to a delicious, healthy meal customized to your likes and needs? Whatever your wants or needs, we can do it!
I’ve had the privilege of being a graduate of The Culinary Institute of America and a member of The United States Personal Chef Association, and I’ve had a passion for food all my life. I Appeared on New York Eyewitness News and Live with Regis and Kathy Lee. I recently worked for the prestigious Paula LeDuc Fine Catering Company of Emeryville, California, where I helped with party functions for Francis Ford Coppola, Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, and President Bill and Hillary Clinton. I’ve returned to New Jersey to provide specialized service to people who want the expertise of a personal chef in their own homes.