– Mercerville, NJ
MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce
1A Quakerbridge Plaza Drive, Suite 2
Mercerville, NJ 08619
Phone: (609) 689-9960
Fax: (609) 586-9989
Assistant Director: Liz Tindall
Years in Business: Since 1868
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 PM
Get Connected. Get Results.
Description of Services:
Whether you are trying to grow a business, get your message out to the community or make the connections you need to succeed in fundraising, community affairs, and local or state politics, we are here to work for you!
Here are 10 GREAT reasons to join our Chamber:
- Mercer County is one of the largest Chambers of Commerce in the State! Over 1,400 Combined Members Strong!
- You’ll be listed in the Chamber’s Annual Membership Directory, distributed to thousands of local businesses.
- Get member pricing to the area’s best Networking Events — Breakfasts, Luncheons, Evening Business Card Exchanges — all heavily attended at locations distributed throughout the county for maximum exposure and contacts.
- Free Marketing Opportunities — display your advertising brochures at our Member’s tables at all our Networking Events, use our online bulletin boards to post your messages, and get extra exposure by sponsoring door prizes advertising their business.
- Free subscription and free placement in Mercer Business Magazine. Get over 30,000 impressions with your FREE Member’s ad! Plus, get a FREE Personalized article in the Magazine’s New Member Section.
- New members get listed in our monthly Luncheon program and on the home page of our web site.
- Get Members Only Access to our Web Site – Packed with great business resources and opportunities, members can access the Community Bulletin Board to post their events, jobs & announcements, get the complete member database, register for events, and much, much more!
- Use and create Member-to-Member Discounts to save money and grow your business.
- Participate in the area’s best (and fastest growing) special business events! Each year we sponsor two Business Expos – one during Trenton Small Business Week in October, and the other in the Spring – the Hamilton-Washington Business Fair. Display your products and services to thousands of attendees!
- Help your H.R. efforts by participating in our County-wide Job Fair held in January at Rider University (free to job seekers).